The first one is on the 25th of March, in Stratford and aims to outreach to the large community of Eastern Europeans living in the area.
Continuing on our work from last year, we identifiyed a need within the Eastern European communities to be more informed about their rigths at work. We will finish the day with a very important talk about Hate Crime and Brexit, where and why to report it and the imminent triggering of Article 50.
The event is in English.
- Your rights at work
- Bullying at harassment at work
- Disciplinary issues
- National Minimum Wage and deductions from pay
- Notice and dismissals
- Types of contracts
- Pregnancy and maternity discrimination
- Statutory Maternity Pay, Maternity Allowance
- Health and Safety for construction workers
- Workers H&S rights and responsibilities
- Racial hate crime and where to seek help if things go wrong
To book a place, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org