Do you speak Romanian? Do you want to know more about your worker’s rights, discrimination and permanent residence and naturalisation? Come to our even on the 10 September (Saturday) in Neasden Methodist Church!
What: EU WORKERS’ RIGHTS SEMINAR IN ROMANIAN
When: 10 September 2016 (Saturnday), 11am – 3pm
Where: Neasden Methodist Church, Neasden Lane North, London NW10 0AF (click on the poster to see the map)
We have a list of exciting guests that will tell you more about your rights and what to do if you need help, among them:
- Gangmasters’ Licensing Authority about help they offer to exploited workers
- Health and Safety Authority about your rights to be safe in the workplace and how they can help if things aren’t right
- DWP about new state pension
- Working Families about maternity and paternity rights of workers
- RPRS about NARIC’s rules on recognising qualifications from Romania
After presentations you will have an opportunity to speak with all guests to ask individual questions about your situation.
There are going to be UCATT the construction union and the Metropolitan Police present if you have any questions you want to ask.
Delicious snacks will be available throughout the day!