East European Advice Centre calls students from the 2004 and 2007 accession countries* to apply for ERASMUS internship in 2016. All details of the role are explained in this document >>> Erasmus Placement Offer EEAC – Gateway Assistant – please read it carefully before applying.
If you are a student eligible for ERASMUS, please contact an ERASMUS department in your university/academy and send us a motivation letter. Details of a person responsible and an email address is in the offer advert above.
In the letter tell us
- why you are interested in this position,
- what are your skills and knowledge (don’t feel limited to your field of study; for example, you may study history but you are a hobbyist film-maker),
- if you have any experience from paid jobs or volunteering roles
- how your motivation, skills/knowledge and experience will contribute to your role and achieving the mission of our organisation
We will assess motivation letters and invite shortlisted candidates to an interview through Skype. The whole recruitment process is conducted in English.
* Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia